Well, it looks like it’s going to be another restless night for me. So, I guess I can talk about the past 5 days.
Nothing in my life, since 2010, goes without a hitch or someone who enjoys making life miserable for me, and it shouldn’t be that way. I should be able to make plans and enjoy myself for my birthday, right? WRONG!
Well, this birthday weekend wasn’t what I expected it to be, but given my luck, last year didn’t go without a hitch either, because of the same person; my son‘s “father”, and I use that term loosely. All the things my boyfriend had planned for me, we couldn’t do. We pretty much spent the entire time doing things Adam Jr. wanted to do. Which is fine, but me and my boyfriend had plans.
The last week before last, I remember telling this guy that I would like to spend time with my boyfriend. Meaning, that he’d have to watch his son. Of course he said okay. It’s always “okay” until it’s time to keep his word. Well, when September 3rd rolled around, I called him to see if he could still watch him and to also tell him that he’s almost out of diapers. He proclaims that he’s really busy (never elaborate on what he’s so busy doing until an argument) and that he’ll have to get back to me Wednesday. Well, he showed up Wednesday with a 27 pack of diapers and a single pack of wipes and tells me he’ll get some more Saturday, but not before telling me that’ll he’ll call me later.
Well, later came and went and I call him. I couldn’t get through, so I message him on Facebook. He responds like a douche-bag and swear that I’m pissed because he did’t call me later due to his definition of “later”. I didn’t see a problem with calling him, but whatever. He then tells me his phone was off and maybe I should have thought about that. Now, this guy, when he wants my grandmother to allow him to spend the night at the house because he has nowhere to go, he always find a phone to use and call me, now this is somehow a problem?
Anyway, when I had called him Tuesday and he told me that he was “busy” I told him that I understood that if he couldn’t watch him because how busy he was that I would just take him with me. He tells me of course that he won’t know until Wednesday.
Well, I told him on Facebook that I will just take him with me to Akron and that I’ll see him Monday. He says, okay and then proceeds to tell me what I can’t do around my son like I’m a fucking idiot; like I haven’t been a parent for 2 years. Anyone with sense would know not to have sex around a child or to smoke around a child.
He goes off on a tangent and he says more ridiculous shit (I made it clear that all that bitching he was doing over the internet, he could have called me to let me know he couldn’t watch him) and then block me. Why? Because all of a sudden he’s not so busy and he wants to see his son after he obviously just told me “okay”. At this point, I’m not risking it and I’m not about to put my plans on hold because he wants to be a cunt. I message him on another name telling him to go fuck himself sideways (well, not really, but it was close). I’m thinking it.s over and I go back to getting things ready for me to leave that Thursday morning.
My brother knocks on my door and he’s high and shit, he says something about granny telling him to tell me that Adam said something about coming over. I laugh when I heard this and send him an email. I should have told him that I won’t be here that morning or when he supposedly had showed up, but that part I left out because I’m a grown ass woman and a damn good mother and I kept recalling how “busy” he was. No point in inconveniencing a “busy” man, right?
Well, that morning, I’m strapping Adam up in his stroller and granny tells me that Adam said he’s on his way over and that he just called (see how all of a sudden he can call me?) to see if I was still there. I told granny I’m on my way out the door. Whatever she told him after I left or if he called again, isn’t my problem. I don’t have a cell phone that’s on and I have to catch this next bus to Akron because my boyfriend was on that bus and he was paying my way.
This is where it gets interesting:
This guy is all over my Facebook pages (The Restless Blogger‘s Facebook page, The Black Atheists’ Facebook Page and Asilee Sims). I get a message from my admins telling me that he’s leaving messages EVERYWHERE saying how I disappeared with Adam (and other stupid shit). He knew where I was going, (remember where he said okay?) I check my messages under my personal page and he’s talking about coming to Akron to “raise hell”. Me and Tommy laughed and laughed. Where was he going to go and raise hell, at the bus station? Was he going to walk? My admins stated that they deleted most of the messages because they didn’t want me to see them and have my day ruined. I requested them to send me a screenshot if possible because I’m looking around and I’m not seeing shit. When I get the one screenshot it’s just of two messages, one was something about 810 Bank Street. I’m like, “Wait a minute, is he’s being that ridiculous?” I Google 810 Bank Street and there’s not one single street in Akron with that address. Me and Tommy have another laugh because he’s obviously trying to find out where exactly I am. He could have just went to Tommy’s page and asked him for the address.
I told my admins to just ignore him and Saturday, I’ll make apology posts about his ridiculousness. One of them called him a “man-child” it was very fitting.
So, here are the facts:
- If my son’s father was so pressed about him being with me, he would have did what real fathers do and watched him. Keeping his word has never been his strong suit.
- I didn’t disappear with my son, given he knew all the facts beforehand.
- I didn’t have my grandmother lie for me. She doesn’t like him and I wasn’t at home.
- Making alternate screen names on Facebook just to send harassing messages doesn’t look good at all.
- If my son’s father was so concerned about my son, he wouldn’t have had time to make stupid comments on my blog posts (that went straight to spam and was deleted).
- If he’s that pressed about where I was with my son, the authorities should be called the moment I get back home and call him so he can tell them I disappeared with my son because he was too “busy” to watch him.
- The number he sent me to call him to keep him from “raising hell when he got to Akron” should have been working.
- 810 Bank Street is a real street, just not in Akron (but Lodi, Ohio and Toronto, Ohio). If he seen any of the messages on Facebook, I have my location set to on. It would have said “Sent from Akron”.
- Tracking an ISP that’s blocked isn’t going to have concrete results. I’m in Cleveland, but when I log into Facebook from a different browser at home, it tells me my location is Texas.
- He had no reason to flip off the handle the way he did. If he needs proof that I’m a very capable mother, he can ask for doctor letters (I tell this guy about doctor appointments, but do he show up? No. There’s no excuse, it’s mandated by law that parents are there for their children, so a job can’t fire him for being a father) and notes. He can call ‘Help Me Grow’ and if he’s that concerned about the well-being of his child, call CPS on me.
- I told this guy that took part in making his son that he should watch him so I wouldn’t have to take him to Akron, Ohio with me and he could have stayed at my granny’s house since he doesn’t have anywhere else to go.
- Someone who doesn’t have a roof over their head shouldn’t be trying to tell anyone, anything.
- I have screenshots of everything that has transpired from the past 4 days. I don’t have screenshots of him running rampant on my pages (besides the one), but I have verbal confirmation from my admins. I even screenshot the messages I sent him.
- I was NOT about to put my plans on hold that morning because he decided to suddenly change his mind.
- He’s going to try and twist to where it looks like I’m the one at fault.
This has been yet another interesting birthday. Last year wasn’t as bad, but it wasn’t necessary. I couldn’t take my son to the zoo without it being an issue. I hope I don’t have to deal with this forever. The more he act like a child, the more he make me regret ever meeting him.
My life shouldn’t be made a living hell because of one person. I’m sick of it and I only have this one life to live. I’ll be damned if I let some fucktard try their best at making me wish they’d get lost in a forest fire.