I say yet, because they may happen one way or another.
- I’ve never gotten breakfast in bed. I’ve always wanted to feel that level of special, but things like that always seem to escape me. I guess I have an issue picking the right mate; seems I’m picking some real doozies.
- I’ve never been to a hair salon. I guess this would shock some women, but I’ve never been to one. This one, I may not care if I experience…I’ve heard some horror stories about hair salons.
- I’ve never gotten a pedicure and manicure. I’ve always thought this kind of stuff was too girly, I still think that to some extent.
- I’ve never gotten a bouquet of flowers with a lovely car from like Orban‘s or something. I really love flowers; white roses especially.
- I’ve never been engaged or had a wedding ring. I’ve only been married once, but that part would have been nice.
- I’ve never been in love. I’ve loved before, but even when I was married, I wasn’t in love with my ex-husband. I’m not even sure I ever loved him.
- I’ve never had a boyfriend who went out of their way to be romantic for me. My love life sucks, doesn’t it?
- I’ve never been to the beach. I mean a real beach, not the crap here in Ohio.
- I’ve never ridden a train or a plane. One of these days I’ll be able to do both.